Monday 8 April 2013

Guest writer - Scott




 
Scott is on the blog today. He writes:
Three years on from this photo and I haven't changed a bit. Still rubbish at bowling.
 
I will be delivering in-house training in Derry on Tuesday. As a native of Strabane for many years, I was shocked to hear that the DLA (Derry Living Allowance) is to be replaced by a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan). How could Derry improve?

I have my own PIP to work on this Wednesday, in my regular one-to-one meeting with the Chief Executive. On Thursday, assuming I can find my way back from the North West, I start the first of my land navigation skills course at the Southern Regional College in Lurgan. Given I live there (Lurgan, not the college), I should have no difficulty in finding it.

I hope to work from home on Friday.
 
Barry is at Bizcamp Belfast all day Monday at Queen's University Belfast. On Tuesday he's in Dublin meeting David Fagan, Clive Byrne and Liz Ryan, before heading back to NI.
 
Jayne will be in the office all week ,except for Thursday when she’ll be in Belfast for the HR Network meeting at Arthur Cox
 
Pamela will be meeting John Cunningham, Lecturer in Printing and Journalism and Phil Roddy, Lecturer in Creative Media Production from the Belfast Metropolitan College on Wednesday.  She hopes to get lots of answers on how to shoot good videos to promote Legal-Island events.

Jamie is just back from the Canary Islands and, quite frankly, looks a bit browned off. Shouldn't have gone all-inclusive. But fags are just £20 a carton on Lanzarote, so the bad boys back home love his little island escapades. By chance, or so he says, Peter G was there as well. Stalker Pete doesn't look quite so brown as Jamie. Must've been all that hiding in the bushes with binoculars.

Back at work, Jamie meets with Bank of England Agent, Frances Hill, this week.
Training Rooms:
 
Certified Mediation course continues this week and on Friday the Public Health Agency will be using the facilities for their own training purposes.

External

Essentials of Employment Law takes place on Wednesday in the Holiday Inn Belfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment